A Short Film About Cat and Tony
My goal as a speaker and interviewee is to equip and inspire your audience to create moments of joy and live life to the fullest no matter what they are facing in life.
I understand the important role speakers play in the success of an event. I’ve presented in private functions for publishers and author communities as well as delivered seminars and workshops at industry-leading events with organizations such as Marathon Tours & Travel.
Check out some recent interviews:
My most requested topics are:
- Pursuing an active lifestyle and why that matters
- How to discover and follow new passions that fuel your life
- Learn to cherish the time you spend with your loved one
- How to focus on healthy living while facing Alzheimer’s
- Running all over the world – being a digital nomad and making the most of global travel
I can customize an interview or article topic for your audience as well.
Here’s what you can expect from me:
100% preparation, passion, and energy
Extra-mile engagement with your audience
Strict adherence to all time limits and event guidelines
Prompt, punctual, and clear correspondence on all logistics
Model-citizen conduct that reflects superbly on you and your brand
No profanity in my talks
If you’d like to discuss my participation in your event or schedule a podcast interview, please enter your details below.